Why Call Graham?
Down to Earth & Relatable friendly Communication style:
- Smooth Stress Free transaction – easy going Professional, Fun, Likeable attitude
- You’re Always ‘In the Loop‘, consulted on all major aspects & decisions
You can Rely on ME to protect your interests:
- Long list of Positive testimonials from my TRUSTED past clients (list available)
- Old School Loyalty & Service, with all the NEW modern technology & Social Media
28 Years AWARD WINNING Experience in your direct area:
- I have helped over 1000 clients successfully Buy or Sell a home in the past 28 years
- I have been awarded Plaques, Medallions, Certificates & ALWAYS sold at a high volume.
Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
Consider using my trusted services, benefit from my 30 years of experience and let’s put the FUN back into the search and purchase of a home, and have a competent full-time professional help you through the process of buying. I look forward to being of service to you; or someone you know and refer to me and our marketing group.
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate agent.
Your Real Estate Agent Works for You
A real estate agent, especially one who knows the local market well (like I do), can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, your real estate agent will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. Your real estate agent will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, your real estate agent will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate agent, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
Bottom line: Your own personal real estate agent is there for you, every step of the way. At least, that’s how I work with my clients.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every real estate agent offers all of these services. My clients say that I do. They also tell me how much they appreciate my professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
The best way to select the right real estate agent, is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with me, please call 604-379-9153 or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.